|Look up GBE or Gbe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GBE is the highest appointment of the Order of the British Empire, given in recognition for contributions to the arts, science or public service.
It may also refer to:
- Gale Banks Engineering, a company created by hot rodder Gale Banks
- Gbe languages, spoken in West Africa
- Gigabit Ethernet, in computing
- Genome Biology and Evolution, scientific journal
- Glycogen branching enzyme
- Gospel Book (British Library, MS Egerton 768), an illuminated Gospel Book in Latin
- Great Big Events, a sports and event management company
- the IATA code for Sir Seretse Khama International Airport, serving Gaborone, Botswana
- The general balance equation, a simplified mass balance relation
- Glory Boyz Entertainment (also known as GloGang), a rap label created by Chief Keef
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GBE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.