This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017)
The Groningen Student Rowing Club Aegir (Dutch: Groninger Studenten Roeivereniging Aegir) (GSR Aegir) is a Dutch rowing club, founded 7 February 1878 as a subsidiary organization of Vindicat atque Polit, a Groningen Student Corporation. GSR Aegir is located at the Winschoterdiep, and, as of 2023 has approximately 900 members.
|Location||Winschoterdiep, Groningen, The Netherlands|
|Founded||7 February 1878|
|Affiliations||Groninger Studentencorps Vindicat atque Polit|
Rowing Races Edit
GSR Aegir organises a few rowing events each year:
- Martini Regatta - Aegir organises this rowing event in collaboration with A.G.S.R. Gyas and the Royal Groningen Rowing Club 'De Hunze'. 
- Hel van het Noorden - A time trial race for the single scull or coxless pair.
- Studenten Roeiregatta Groningen - A rowing race exclusively for students in the Netherlands.
- Chris Heuvelman Wielerclassic - A road bicycle racing event.
Henley Royal Regatta Edit
|1970||Ladies' Challenge Plate|
Notable (former) members Edit
- Joost Adema (born 1959), rower
- Stef Blok (born 1964), politician
- Herman Eggink (born 1949), rower
- Sybrand van Haersma Buma (born 1965), politician
- Sjoerd Hoekstra (born 1959), rower
- Hans Huisinga (born 1950), rower
- Reinder Lubbers (born 1984), rower and cricket player
- Frank Mulder (born 1946), rower
- Jannes Munneke (born 1949), rower
- Ingrid Munneke-Dusseldorp (born 1946), rower
- Pieter Offens (born 1946), rower
- Henk Rouwé (born 1946), rower
- Rutger Stuffken (born 1947), rower
- Melvin Twellaar (born 1996), rower
- Bram Tuinzing (born 1948), rower
- Jan van der Vliet (born 1949), rower