Future Weather is an EP by American indie rock band The War on Drugs, released on October 26, 2010 on Secretly Canadian. Released on both twelve-inch vinyl and as a digital download, the EP precedes the band's second studio album, Slave Ambient, which feature tracks from this release in a re-recorded state.
|Released||October 26, 2010|
|Genre||Indie rock, shoegazing|
|The War on Drugs chronology|
All songs written by Adam Granduciel.
- "Come to the City #14"
- "Baby Missiles"
- "Comin' Through"
- "A Pile of Tires"
- "Comin' Around"
- "Missiles Reprise"
- "The History of Plastic"
The War on DrugsEdit
- Adam Granduciel - vocals, harmonica, acoustic and electric guitars, cassettes, synthesizers
- Dave Hartley - bass guitar, autoharp (2), Stratocaster (2), traps (6)
- Mike Zanghi - drums, percussion, Roland MC-202, bells, bowls, bi-phase treatments
- Adam Granduciel - recording, mixing
- Jeff Zeigler - recording
- John Congleton - recording
- Brian McTear - mixing (2 & 3)
- Johnny Low - mixing (2 & 3)
- Paul Gold - mastering
- Adam Granduciel - photography
- Daniel Murphy - layout
- Grisham, Tyler. "Guest Lists: Kurt Vile | Pitchfork". pitchfork.com. Retrieved 11 August 2012.