Fulton Financial Corporation
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
S&P 400 Component
|Headquarters||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA|
|E. Philip "Phil" Wenger Chairman, President & CEO|
|Revenue||US$ 793.28 million (2016)|
|US$ 171.75 million (2017)|
|Total assets||US$ 20.037 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||US$ 2.23 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
Fulton Financial Corp. has over $21 billion in assets, operating as Fulton Bank offers over 220 banking centers providing financial services throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Virginia.
- Fulton Bank
Financial services and insurance:
- Fulton Financial Advisors, N.A.
- Clermont Wealth Strategies
- Global Exchange Group
In fall 2019, Fulton Bank completed its consolidation of The Columbia Bank in Howard County, Maryland. Fulton said customers of The Columbia Bank should see minimal changes, other than the bank name.
According to a United States government consumer finance database, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has received 64 complaints related to Fulton Financial since May 1, 2017. The complaint subjects include:
- Transaction was not authorized
- Fee problem
- Trouble during payment process
- Problem accessing account
- Funds not received from closed account
- Funds not handled or disbursed as instructed
- Fees charged for closing account
- Money was not available when promised
- Charged too much interest
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2014-01-07.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- www.bizjournals.com https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2019/09/17/fulton-bank-consoidation-complete-eyes-expansion.html. Retrieved 2019-11-30. Missing or empty
- "Consumer Financial Protection Bureau". Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Retrieved 2019-12-03.