Fujiwara no Toyonari (藤原豊成, 704–765) was a Japanese statesman, courtier and politician during the Nara period.
- ^ a b Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Fujiwara no Toyonari" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 211, p. 211, at Google Books; Brinkley, Frank et al. (1915). A History of the Japanese People from the Earliest Times to the End of the Meiji Era, p. 203., p. 203, at Google Books
- ^ Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales des empereurs du japon, p. 73, p. 73, at Google Books; see "Fousiwara-no Toyo nari", pre-Hepburn romanization
- ^ Titsingh, p. 78, p. 78, at Google Books.
- ^ Nussbaum, "Fujiwara no Nakamoro" at p. 207, p. 207, at Google Books
- ^ Brinkley, p. 259., p. 259, at Google Books
- ^ Nussbaum, "Fujiwara no Tsuginawa" at p. 211, p. 211, at Google Books