Fuel (previously called Fields of Fuel) is a 2008 documentary film directed by Josh Tickell and produced by Greg Reitman, Dale Rosenbloom, Daniel Assael, Darius Fisher, and Rebecca Harrell Tickell.
|Directed by||John Tickell|
|Produced by||Greg Reitman|
|Written by||Johnny O'Hara|
|Starring||Josh Tickell |
Robert Kennedy Jr.
|Music by||Mike Meeker|
|Edited by||Tina Imahara|
|Distributed by||Intention Media|
According to director Josh Tickell, since its appearance at the Sundance Film Festival, the film has gone through major editing changes and additions. The name was changed from Fields of Fuel to Fuel. This edited film is a re-cut of the same film with 45 minutes of new material in its total 112-minute running time.
- 2008 Sundance Film Festival Winner - Audience Award
- 2008 AFI Dallas Film Festival Winner - Current Energy Earth Friendly Award
- 2008 Sedona Film Festival Winner - Most Compelling Documentary
- 2008 Sedona Film Festival Winner - Best Screenwriting
- 2008 Santa Cruz Film Festival - Producer's Award
- 2008 Gaia Film Festival Winner - Audience Award, Best Documentary
- Nominated – 61st Writers Guild of America Awards - Best Documentary Screenplay
- "Movies & TV: About This Person". Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- "2008 Sundance Film Festival Announces Films in Competition" (PDF). 2007-11-28. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2008-01-07.
- Donner, Paige (October 21, 2008). "Greening Hollywood: Liquid Gold". Huffington Post.
- Finke, Nikki (7 January 2009). "2009 WGA Awards Screen Nominees". Deadline. Retrieved 20 February 2019.