|Founded||3 September 1975|
Zrenjaninski put bb, Belgrade,
|Srđan Zlatičanin (Director)|
|Products||Ice cream, Frozen vegetables etc.|
|Revenue||€110.04 million (2018)|
|€14.27 million (2018)|
|Total assets||€103.61 million (2018)|
|Total equity||€69.33 million (2018)|
|Owner||Fortenova Group (100%)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||AGKOR Beograd d.o.o.|
Frikom Beograd DOOEL Skopje
Frikom was established on 3 September 1975 in Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia, as joint investment of PKB Corporation and Unilever. At first called Jedinica Zajedničkog Ulaganja (Joint Venture Unit), it was renamed Frikom - Kompanija Smrznute Hrane (FRozen Food KOMpany). Since 2003, it has been part of Croatian Agrokor group.
In 2008, Frikom has bought 70 percent of the company for processing and trading of agricultural products "Nova sloga" from Trstenik, part of which is factory Mivela water, which has high levels of magnesium, for 4 million euros and committed to invest another 11 million euros. "Nova sloga" has the exclusive rights to exploit water in the field Mivela in Veluće, eight kilometers from Trstenik on an area of 4,125 square kilometers.
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС УСПЕХА (2018) - Frikom". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС СТАЊА (2018) - Frikom". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- "Istorijat". frikom.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 21 March 2019.
- "Croatia's Agrokor acquires Frikom". Belgrade: Serbian Government Office of Media Relations. 19 February 2003. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
- "Frikom pobedio na tenderu za Novu slogu iz Trstenika" (in Serbian). Danas. August 16, 2008. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- "Todorićev Frikom do srpske Nove sloge za 4 mil. €" (in Croatian). Dalje.com. September 19, 2008. Archived from the original on 19 May 2014. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
|This Serbian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|