FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan
FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan Limited (FCEPL) is a Pakistani dairy company which is a subsidiary of Dutch multinational corporative FrieslandCampina. It is based in Karachi, Pakistan. Its main product brands includes Olper's, Omoré, Dairy Omung, and Tarang.
|Engro Foods (2005-2019)|
|Traded as||PSX: FCEPL|
In 2016, Dutch dairy co-operative, Friesland Campina, acquired 51 percent stake in the company for US$450 million. The intends to expand its reach in Pakistan and in future access Central Asian markets.
In July 2019, the company changed its name to FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan.
The company operates two processing plants in the following cities:
- "Corporate results: Engro Foods' struggle continues". The Express Tribune. October 21, 2014.
- "Engro Foods Limited". October 6, 2015.
- "Restructuring and regrouping: Engro Foods addresses supply chain weakness". The Express Tribune. August 4, 2013.
- Correspondent, Our Equities (July 5, 2016). "Dutch firm buys Engro Foods for $450m". DAWN.COM.
- "Engro Foods now becomes FCEPL". July 10, 2019.
- "Engro hints at closing milk plant in Sukkur as tax policies bite". The Express Tribune. June 6, 2017.
- "Engro Foods opens its doors to Punjab parliamentarians". April 23, 2019.
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|