The Friedhof Wilmersdorf is a state-owned cemetery in the Berlin district of Wilmersdorf. It is an avenue district cemetery that has existed since 1885/1886 and has been expanded several times. The current size is 10.12 hectares. The occupied areas A, B, and D are a registered garden monument of the State of Berlin.
When the cemetery was expanded to the northwest, a crematorium with extensive columbaria was built in the cemetery from 1919 to 1923. Cremations have not taken place here since 1990, but the mourning hall in the building is still used. The crematorium is a registered monument of the State of Berlin.
- Liste Berliner Friedhöfe (PDF; 84 kB) Senatsverwaltung für Stadtentwicklung
- "Denkmaldatenbank - Städtischer Friedhof Wilmersdorf, Belegungsflächen A, B, D". www.berlin.de (in German). 20 March 2020. Retrieved 17 December 2020.
- "Denkmaldatenbank - Städtischer Friedhof Wilmersdorf, Krematorium". www.berlin.de (in German). 20 March 2020. Retrieved 17 December 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Friedhof Wilmersdorf.|
- Friedhof Wilmersdorf @ the Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf website
- Historical plans for the Friedhof Wilmersdorf