|Look up Frenchman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Frenchman is a French person.
Frenchman may also refer to:
- Frenchman, Nevada, an unincorporated community
- Frenchman Bay, Maine
- Frenchman Bay, within King George Sound (Western Australia)
- Frenchman Butte, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Frenchman Creek (disambiguation)
- Frenchman Hills, Washington
- Frenchman Island, New York
- Frenchman Lake (California)
- Frenchman Lake (Nova Scotia), Canada
- Frenchman Lake (Yukon), Canada
- Frenchman Mountain, Nevada
- Frenchman's Pass, Aruba
- Frenchman Range, a mountain range in Nevada
- Frenchman River, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Scott LeDoux (1940-2011), American politician, heavyweight boxer and professional wrestler nicknamed "The Fighting Frenchman"
- Frenchmans Bluff, a summit in Minnesota
- Frenchmans Cap, a mountain in Tasmania, Australia
- Frenchman's Cay, an island in the British Virgin Islands
- Frenchman Flat, a hydrographic basin in Nevada
- Frenchman Knob, a summit in Kentucky
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frenchman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.