|Born||1954/1955 (age 64–65)|
|Alma mater||Indiana University (dropped out)|
|Known for||Founder, ServiceNow|
|Net worth||$1.1 billion (April 2018)|
Luddy founded ServiceNow two weeks before his 50th birthday, "I couldn't wait, because there was something psychologically that said I couldn't start a company at 50."
Luddy stepped down as CEO of ServiceNow in 2011, then focused on product development, and moved at an advisory role in 2016.
In April 2018, Luddy's net worth was estimated at $1.1 billion.
World Team TennisEdit
Luddy Hall at Indiana University was named in recognition of a donation from Luddy, and "in honor of the many IU alumni in the Luddy family, including Fred's mother, father, sister and two brothers".
- "Hoosiers-Like Comeback After Wipeout Forges New Tech Billionaire". Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "From Broke To Billionaire: How Fred Luddy Built The World's Most Innovative Company". Forbes. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "San Diego Aviators - FRONT OFFICE TEAM". San Diego Aviators. Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "WTT - History". WTT. Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "WTT - About". WTT. Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "Fred Luddy: Naming Donor: Luddy Hall: Alumni & Giving: Home: Indiana University". www.sice.indiana.edu. Archived from the original on 1 May 2018. Retrieved 22 June 2018.