Frank Halai (born 6 March 1988) is a rugby union footballer who plays as a winger for Pau in the Top 14. He previously played for Counties Manukau in the ITM Cup, and before that Waikato. Halai is a former All Black Sevens and All Black representative, having played one test match in 2013.
|Date of birth||6 March 1988|
|Place of birth||Pangai, Tonga|
|Height||195 cm (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||105 kg (231 lb; 16 st 7 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Halai made his Super Rugby debut in Round 1 of the 2013 season when he started on the wing and played all 80 minutes of a 34-20 win over the Hurricanes in Wellington, scoring a try in the process. He ended the season as the Super Rugby leading try scorer with 10, and was third in line breaks with 21, behind his Blues team mates Rene Ranger and Charles Piutau who had 24 each.
- "Willison to fill Nonu void". rugby365. 28 October 2012. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- "Frank Halai Player Profile". Blues. Retrieved 14 January 2013.
- "Frank Halai Counties Manukau Player Profile". New Zealand: CMRFU. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- "Halai all fine by Tietjens". NZ Herald. 5 February 2012. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- "Wasps and New Zealand winger Frank Halai joins Pau next season". BBC Sport. 16 March 2017. Retrieved 12 June 2017.