|Look up Franco, franco, Franco-, or franco- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franco may refer to:
- Franco (band), Filipino band
- Franco (General Hospital), a fictional character on the American soap opera General Hospital
- Franco, the Luccan franc, a 19th-century currency of Lucca, Italy
- Franco, Ciccio e il pirata Barbanera, a 1969 Italian comedy film directed by Mario Amendola
- Franco, ese hombre, a 1964 documentary film by Spanish director José Luis Sáenz de Heredia
- Franco-Arabic, the Arabic chat alphabet
- Francis (given name)
- Franko (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Franco
- All pages with titles containing Franco
- Duke of Franco, a hereditary title in the Spanish nobility
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.