|Look up franchise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franchise may refer to:
Business and lawEdit
- Franchising, a business method that involves licensing of trademarks and methods of doing business to franchisees
- Franchise, a privilege to operate a type of business such as a cable television provider, public utility, or taxicab company, sometimes requiring the filing of tariff schedules, as in:
- Television franchise, a right to operate a television network
- Passenger rail franchising in Great Britain, a system of contracting out the operation of the passenger services on the railways of Great Britain
- Franchise, a clause used by insurance companies as a threshold for policy payments, as in deductible
- Franchise, political franchise, or suffrage, the civil right to vote
- Franchise jurisdiction, in English history, a jurisdiction held as private property
- Franchise Pictures, a film production company
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- "Franchise" (short story), a 1955 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Dem Franchize Boyz, an American hip hop group from Atlanta
- Franchise Times, a business magazine for franchises in the United States
- Media franchise, a collection of related creative works, such as films, video games, books, etc., particularly in North American usage
- "Franchise" (song), a 2020 song by Travis Scott
- Franchise, a term for a team in the type of professional sports league organization most commonly found in North America; see North American professional sports league organization
- Sports league franchise, or League franchise, a local or regional business franchising operation under a particular sporting league in activities such as pool, darts, etc.
- The Franchise (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Franchise
- All pages with titles containing Franchise
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franchise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.