Fran Marshall (12 May 1930 – ?? 2011) was a squash player from England. She won the British Open in 1961, defeating Ruth Turner in the final in straight sets 9–3, 9–5, 9–1. She was also the runner-up at the championship in 1960, 1962, 1963, 1964 and 1969. She also won the Scottish Open in 1962 beating Heather McKay in straight games, making her the last woman to defeat Heather McKay in squash.
After marrying her husband, who was in the British Army, she moved to England and had lived there permanently since 1957.
- British Open Men's and Women's Champions Archived 2013-09-22 at the Wayback Machine
- British Open Hall of Fame Archived 2008-10-13 at the Wayback Machine
- Legends of Australian Sport: The Inside Story.
- "Australian Women's Register". National Library of Australia.
- Palmer, Michael (1984). Guinness Book of Squash. Guinness Superlatives Ltd. ISBN 0-85112-270-1.
- "The last person to beat Heather McKay". Squashsite.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-12-30.