Fox Star Studios
Fox Star Studios is a movie production and distribution company from India, a joint venture between U.S. based 20th Century Fox, one of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, and STAR, India’s media and entertainment company, both co-owned by Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox.
|Film producer, Film distributor|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Fox Star Studios produces Hindi, Tamil and other South Asian language films through acquisitions, co-productions and in-house productions for worldwide distribution.
- Engaeyum Eppothum (2011)
- Vathikuchi (2013)
- Raja Rani (2013)
- Cuckoo (2014)
- Mundaasupatti (2014)
- Rajathandhiram - Distribution (2015)
- Kaaka Muttai - Distribution (2015)
- 10 Enradhukulla (2015)
- Manithan - Distribution (2016)
- Velainu Vandhutta Vellaikaaran - Distribution (2016)
- Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae (2017)
- Rangoon (2017)
- Katha Nayagan - Distribution (2017)
- Saaho (2018)
- Bombay Velvet
- Guddu Rangeela
- Hamari Adhuri Kahaani
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
- Kapoor & Sons
- Baar Baar Dekho (Overseas)
- M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Lakshman, Nandini (January 15, 2010). "Hollywood Meets Bollywood: Finally, a Love Story?". Time. Retrieved December 19, 2017.
- "The Walt Disney Company To Acquire Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., After Spinoff Of Certain Businesses, For $52.4 Billion In Stock". The Walt Disney Company (Press release). December 14, 2017. Retrieved December 14, 2017.