This article does not cite any sources. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fox is a brand name used by a number of different television channels throughout the world, owned by the Fox Networks Group unit of Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International, a division of The Walt Disney Company. It shares its name with the Fox Broadcasting Company, a now un-affiliated American television property owned by the Fox Corporation.
- 1 Channels
- 2 See also
- Fox Southeast Asia
- Fox Japan
- Fox Korea (co-owned with T-cast)
- Fox Thailand
- Fox Taiwan
- Fox Philippines
- Fox is a Flemish channel launched on October 1, 2015.
- Fox is European channel launched on October 12, 2012.
- Fox is a Egypt channel launched on July 4, 1996.
- Fox is a Finland channel launched on April 16, 2012.
- Fox is a Germany channel launched on May 20, 2008.
- Fox is a Greece channel launched on 1 October 2012.
- Fox is an India channel launched on 22 November 2008.
- Fox is an Italian channel launched on July 31, 2003.
- Fox Channel is a Latin American channel launched on October 15, 1993.
- Fox is a Middle East channel launched on March 1, 2011.
- Fox, a channel owned by Eredivisie Media & Marketing which is owned for 51% by Fox Networks Group Benelux.
- Fox is a North Africa channel launched on 20 February 2013.
- Fox is a Norway channel launched on July 1, 2013.
- Fox is a Poland channel launched on 6 November 2010.
- Fox is a Portugal channel launched in 2003.
- Fox (previously Fox Crime) is a Russian television channel, launched on March 5, 2008.
- Fox is a South Africa channel launched on April 9, 2013.
- Fox is a Spain channel launched on June 30, 2002.
- Fox is a general entertainment channel launched in 2007. It replaced TGRT.
UK and IrelandEdit
- Fox (previously FX) is a UK and Ireland channel launched on 12 January 2004.