Fortaleza is a city in Brazil.
Fortaleza or variations such as La Fortaleza may also refer to:
Castles or fortressesEdit
- Fortaleza del Cerro, a fortress in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Fortaleza Ozama, a sixteenth-century castle in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Fortaleza Ruin (Gila Bend, Arizona), listed on the NRHP in Maricopa County, Arizona
- La Fortaleza, in San Juan, Puerto Rico, listed on the NRHP in Puerto Rico
- Guia Fortress, in Macao, China, also known as Fortaleza de Guia
- Fortaleza de Jagua, fortress south of Cienfuegos in Cuba
- Fortaleza de San Carlos de La Cabaña, in Havana, Cuba
- Fortaleza de Minas, a Brazilian municipality located in the southwest of the state of Minas Gerais.
- Fortaleza dos Nogueiras, a municipality in the state of Maranhão in the Northeast region of Brazil.
- Fortaleza do Tabocão, a municipality in the state of Tocantins in the Northern region of Brazil.
- Fortaleza dos Valos, a municipality in the state Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.