Formstack is a data management system that helps users collect information through various types of online forms, including surveys, job applications, event registrations, and payment forms. Founded in 2006, the company was created by Ade Olonoh, and serves over 500,000 users in 112 countries.
|Industry||Software as a Service (SaaS)|
|- Chris Byers, CEO - Ade Olonoh, Founder|
Number of employees
Formstack was founded by Ade Olonoh on February 28, 2006. In November 2009, Formstack (then called FormSpring) launched formspring.me, a social question and answer site where users could ask questions, give answers, and learn more about their friends. Because of the success of the site, formspring.me was spun out as a separate company in January 2010 with a different team and different resources. To allow both companies to continue their growth, FormSpring.com became Formstack.com to avoid any confusion with formspring.me.
Originally created as a simple online form builder, Formstack has expanded its offerings to include workflow management systems for various industries, including marketing, education, healthcare, and human resources. The company is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN with another office located in Colorado Springs, CO. Over half of Formstack's workforce works remotely in regions across the United States, as well as Canada, Poland, Argentina, Mexico, and the Netherlands.
Software and ServicesEdit
Formstack enables organizations to build and design web forms without any programming or software skills required. Formstack users can embed mobile-ready forms on their websites and social media profiles, collect online payments, gather feedback from customers and employees, and create process workflows for their organization.
The platform integrates with over 50 web applications, including apps for CRM management, email marketing, payment processing, and document management. Other product offerings include conversion rate optimization tools for marketers, a mobile app that allows users to collect data while offline, a fully native form-building app for Salesforce, and HIPAA compliance for healthcare and HR users.
- "Fast-growing Indy-based tech firm Formstack relocates to Fishers". Retrieved 2019-02-12.
- "Formstack - TechPoint". TechPoint. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "FormSpring.com changes name to eliminate confusion with social site". Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Software firm Formstack announces expansion into Colorado Springs". The Colorado Springs Business Journal. 2017-12-06. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- "9 SaaS Solutions You Didn't Know You Needed for 2017". Inc.com. 2017-01-09. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Formstack Releases HIPAA Compliant Forms". Retrieved 2017-04-03.