Forget About It (film)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Forget About It|
|Directed by||BJ Davis|
John D. Schofield
|Screenplay by||Julian Davis|
Big Screen Entertainment Group
The Rock Entertainment
A trio of retired military servicemen who find a suitcase of money near their Arizona trailer park. Little do they know it belongs to a mobster in the witness protection program. The old men's neighbor is played by Raquel Welch.
- Burt Reynolds as Sam LeFleur
- Robert Loggia as Carl Campobasso
- Charles Durning as Eddie O'Brien
- Raquel Welch as Christine DeLee
- Richard Grieco as Anthony Amato
- Kimberley Kates as Michelle Winchester
- Phil Amato as Vito
- Tim Thomerson as Arizona Al
- Phyllis Diller as Mrs. Hertzberg
- Michael Paloma as Peter Nitti / Don Antonio Giovanni
- David Zappone as Manuel Rios
- Wayne Crawford as Marshal Cimino
- Natalie Roth as Becky Rami
- Joanna Pacula as Talia Nitti
- Elena Sahagun as Connie Wang
- Byron Browne as Bodyguard
- Barbara Barron as Biker Babe
- Towie Bixby as Newspaper Girl
- Will Bribiescas as Cop
- Christopher Eliot Bridges as Courthouse Husband
- Tori Bridges as FBI Agent
- James Brown as Strip Club Patron
- Anthony Casanova as Gangster
- Bryan Terrell Clark as Bodyguard (Credited as Bryan Clark)
- Dusty Dukatz as Mrs. Hertzberg's boy toy
- Timothy Gossman as US Marshal Agent
- Steve Gresser as Strip Club Patron
- Todd C. Guzze as Mobster
- Michael LeDesma as Eddie's Grandson
- Roderick LeDesma as Restaurant patron
- Lynn Melton as stripper in strip club
- Jennifer McLeod as Dinner Date
- Elena Muia as Bank girl
- Bruce Nelson as FBI Agent
- Anthony Perrego as Mobster
- Kevin Quick as Cab Driver
- Marc Alan Waugh as Police Officer
- Garriden Wolff as Man in Audience
Awards and nominationsEdit
In 2008, Gregory Conley posted that he received legal warnings from BJ Davis and Julia Davis regarding a negative review of Forget About It. On January 13, Gregory posted that he'd received a Digital Millennium Copyright Act complaint from Julia Davis, and on January 14 posted an explanation attributed to Stephen Eckelberry of Big Screen Entertainment. There were some outraged posts made to websites such as Wired News and Techdirt.
- Forget About It movie website - credit.gif archived by Internet Archive Waybacked Machine. Retrieved 2012 January 3.
- "Forget About It movie website". Internet Archive. February 7, 2006. Archived from the original on February 7, 2006. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- Conley, Gregory (January 2008). "Filmmaker suing me over bad review". yourvideostoreshelf.com. Archived from the original on 2008-01-17. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Beschizza, Rob (January 14, 2008). "DMCA Used To Try And Silence Movie Reviewer". Wired.com.
- Masnick, Mike (Jan 14, 2008). "DMCA Misuse: Trying To Take Down A Negative Movie Review". Techdirt.