This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In the context of consensual BDSM, a forced orgasm is a form of orgasm control play where the active partner sexually stimulates a submissive partner to the point of the submissive's involuntary orgasm, with the submissive unable to control the onset of orgasm.
Medical research shows that the genital reflex is part of the spinal cord, and not necessarily under conscious control. The submissive partner can be put in physical restraints, to increase the feeling of helplessness.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Forced orgasms.|
- Lords, Kayla (October 6, 2016). "Try These Kinky Forced Orgasm Scenarios". Kinkly.com. Retrieved 2018-11-23.
- "Nervous System: A Tutorial Study Guide" Author Nicoladie Tam 2015
- "Spinal Cord Medicine, Second Edition: Principles & Practice." Author Diana D. Cardenas. Page 431
- Allard, Julien; Truitt, William A.; McKenna, Kevin E.; Coolen, Lique M. (2005). "Spinal cord control of ejaculation". World Journal of Urology. 23 (2): 119–26. doi:10.1007/s00345-004-0494-9. PMID 15947961.
- Jahme, Carole (2010-08-13). "Why does my girlfriend only achieve orgasm when tied up?". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-11-23.