Food Science and Technology Abstracts
FSTA, also known as FSTA – Food Science and Technology Abstracts, is produced by IFIS Publishing.
|Disciplines||Sciences of Food and Health|
FSTA is a bibliographic abstracting and indexing (A&I) database of scientific and technological research and information relating to food, beverages, and nutrition. It contains over 1,400,000 indexed records, with full-text links where available.
The database is used by researchers, industry practitioners, and university students.
In addition to over 5,475 active and historical journals, FSTA indexes books, trade publications, reviews, conference proceedings, reports, patents, and standards, producing 22,675 sources overall. Updated weekly, its records are indexed against IFIS' thesaurus, which contains over 12,346 food science keywords, curated and structured into food-centric hierarchies.
With records dating back to 1969, FSTA contains information sources in 29 languages, sourced from publishers in over 60 countries.
- "IFIS Publishing - FSTA". IFIS Publishing - FSTA. IFIS. Retrieved 27 April 2017.
- "FSTA" (online). IFIS. 2015. Retrieved 27 April 2017.
- "EBSCOHost - FSTA". EBSCO. Archived from the original on 2012-06-09. Retrieved 27 April 2017.
- "Ovid - FSTA". Ovid. Retrieved 27 April 2017.
- "Dialog - FSTA" (PDF). Retrieved 27 April 2017 – via ProQuest.
- "STN - FSTA" (PDF). STN. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-10-25. Retrieved 27 April 2017.
- "Web of Science - FSTA". Thomson Reuters. Archived from the original on 8 January 2016. Retrieved 27 April 2017.