|Look up flourish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term flourish may refer to:
- Flourish (fanfare), ceremonial music played on a bugle
- A decorative curl or in typography or handwriting, see Swash (typography)
- Flourish of approval a Dutch symbol of approval typically used for grading and correcting work.
- "to bloom", of a person's or a culture's peak activity; Latin floruit "bloomed" refers to a person's known period of activity.
- Card flourish, a stage magic term for a visual display of skill.
- Especially in Renaissance fencing, Twirling of the weapon as a display of dexterity.
- Flourish (film), a comedic thriller
- Flourishing in positive psychology, is living in an optimal range of human functioning.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flourish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.