Florida College System Activities Association
Florida College System Activities Association Incorporated (FCSAA) is the governing body for all extracurricular activities of the member schools of the Florida College System. Activities include athletics, brain bowl, forensics, music, publications, theater, and student government. The athletic programs fall under The NJCAA Region 8. There are currently 28 schools in the FCSAA. In the 1960s, twelve historically black institutions were merged into other colleges within their districts, with full integration being achieved by 1966.
|Predecessor||Florida Community College Activities Association|
|Formation||March 24, 1975|
tax status: §501(c)(3)
|Florida State College Activities Association|
FCSAA's student government division is known as the Florida College System Student Government Association (FCSSGA).
Dealaney Allen is the 2019–2020 President of the FCSSGA. In this role, Allen and her executive board represent the one million students at Florida State and Community colleges before the Florida Legislature.
- FCSAA has been recognized as exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- FCSAA is classified as "Active".
- Street map.
- "FCSAA Home page". Florida College System Activities Association. Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- "Florida College System Recognizes Black History Month". February 2014. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- "Outgoing Student Body President Jacobi Bedenfield Becomes New State President and Receives Award". Today@Santa Fe. Santa Fe College, April 11, 2017.