|United States, Canada, Australia and European Union|
|Products||Fleshlight, Fleshlight Girls, Fleshjack, Fleshjack Boys|
|Parent||Interactive Life Forms, LLC|
The Fleshlight was designed by Steve Shubin, who was granted a patent in July 1998 for his invention, as a "device for discreet sperm collection" and it is marketed by Interactive Life Forms. It is named for the flesh-like material used in its inner sleeve, as well as the plastic case that houses the sleeve, which is fashioned to look like an oversized flashlight. The inner sleeve is available with a vulva, anus or mouth orifice, in colors representing a variety of skin tones as well as see-through, and 48 different internal textures. Alongside their classic collection, Fleshlight also introduced the 'Freak' and 'Alien' collections, which modelled Fleshlight's on fantasy or sci-fi style designs that shied away from the conventional pornographic models traditionally used. In 2019 the Quickshot Launch was released. 
The Fleshlight Girls brand consists of masturbation sleeves molded from the bodies of pornographic actresses. A device called the Fleshjack is a spinoff marketed to gay men. The Fleshjack Boys brand consists of masturbation sleeves and dildos molded from the bodies of gay pornographic actors. In 2017, Fleshlight collaborated with Dutch sex-tech manufacturer KIIROO to develop Fleshlight Launch, an interactive device that was able to move a Fleshlight sleeve, whilst also syncing with adult entertainment or corresponding female toys.
- "Fleshlight.com". Fleshlight. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Regina Lynn (February 15, 2008). "Unexpected Sources Drive Progress of Sex Tech". Wired. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- U.S. Patent 5,782,818 and U.S. Patent 5,807,360
- Rachel Kramer Bussel (September 21, 2006). "Boys' Toys". The Village Voice. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- "Product Builder". Fleshlight. Archived from the original on April 19, 2012. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Tracy, Liz (2011-10-04). "Fleshlight Freaks' Zombie Dicks and Vampire Vaginas: Sex Toys for Halloween (PHOTOS)". Miami New Times. Retrieved 2020-10-13.
- Lindner, Emmett (2019-03-29). "Fleshlight Just Unveiled the Most Elaborate Male Sex Toy We've Ever Seen". Men's Health. Retrieved 2022-03-23.
- "Fleshjack Wins Cybersocket Award". AVN. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Balsam, Joel. "Behold, The Rolls Royce Of Male Sex Toys Has Just Been Released". AskMen. Retrieved 2020-10-29.
- "How the Fleshlight Predicted the Future". www.vice.com. Retrieved 2020-10-29.