|Look up Flügel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flügel, Flugel or Fluegel (which means wing in German) may refer to:
- Barbara Flügel, contemporary German artist
- Ewald Flügel (1863 – 1914), German-American professor at Stanford University
- Gustav Leberecht Flügel (1802 – 1870), German orientalist
- Johann Gottfried Flügel (1788 – 1855), German lexicographer
- John Flügel (1884 – 1955), British experimental psychologist
- Darlanne Fluegel (born 1958), U.S. model and actress
- Der Flügel, a far-right faction within the political party Alternative for Germany
- Yokohama Flügels (横浜フリューゲルス Yokohama Furyūgerusu), a former Japanese soccer club (1964-1998)
- In fiction, more particularly Japanese Dungeons and Dragons-style fiction, the Flugel is a race of winged people, similar to Angels but often depicted more as Fallen Angels and Mortal Angels, with black, multicoloured and rarely white wings. These are not to be confused with Fallen Angels (also known as Demons) in Western fiction.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flügel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.