A fishhook is a device for catching fish. Fishhook or fish hook may also refer to:
- Fishhook Ridge, a ridge on the east side of Sobral Peninsula
- Fishhook (Cambodia), a salient of Kampong Cham Province that protrudes into Vietnam
- Fish-hooking, a martial-arts technique
- Fish Hooks, an American animated television series
- Fishhook R, the informal name of the symbol for the alveolar tap in the International Phonetic Alphabet
- Jack (playing card), in poker
- Lari (fish hook money), objects serving as coins in areas around the Arabian Sea
- Samuel "Fish Hook" Mulford, a colonial New York legislator and merchant
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fishhook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.