(Redirected from First woman (disambiguation))
First woman may refer to:
- Eve, the first woman in Abrahamic religions
- Aclima, Luluwa or Calmana, in Abrahamic traditions, the first woman born
- Lilith, The Legend of the First Woman, a poem by Ada Langworthy Collier
- First Lady, an honorary title borne by the spouse or partner of an elected head of state
- Mitochondrial Eve, the matrilineal most recent common ancestor of all currently living humans
- First Women, a United Kingdom awards program for women
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First woman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.