This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2022)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2021)
Howard L. Morgan
Founded by Josh Kopelman and Howard Morgan First Round typically provides seed-stage funding and focuses on portfolio companies' growth during their first 18 months. It has offices in San Francisco, Philadelphia and New York.
In 2012, the firm launched Dorm Room Fund for college students to fund startups founded by their peers. In 2019, the firm launched the Graduate Fund, a pre-seed fund for recent graduates of undergraduate or master's programs.
- Well-Known Tech Investor Aims Higher, cnnmoney.com, September 7, 2007
- Mark Suster (April 21, 2011). ""Want To Know How First Round Capital Was Started?"". Fast Company.
- For Students, By Students: First Round Capital Announces Dorm Room Fund in Philly, PandoDaily, September 24, 2012
- "New pre-seed fund powered by First Round Capital will target recent graduates". TechCrunch. 17 January 2019. Retrieved 2019-01-17.
- First Round (company website)