Fireman, Save My Child (1932 film)
Fireman, Save My Child is a 1932 American Pre-Code comedy film starring Joe E. Brown and directed by Lloyd Bacon. It was produced by the First National Pictures and released by their parent Warner Brothers.
|Fireman, Save My Child|
|Directed by||Lloyd Bacon|
|Written by||Ray Enright|
|Starring||Joe E. Brown|
|Edited by||George Marks|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
The film was remade in 1954.
- Joe E. Brown - Smokey Joe Grant
- Evalyn Knapp - Sally Toby
- Lilian Bond - June Farnum
- Guy Kibbee - Pop Devlin
- Richard Carle - Dan Toby
- George MacFarlane - St. Louis Fire Chief
- Frank Shellenback - Pitcher
- Virginia Sale - Miss Gallop
- Curtis Benton - Radio Announcer
- George Meeker - Stevens
- George Ernest - Mascot for St. Louis Team
- Ben Hendricks, Jr. - Larkin
- Walter Walker - Mr. Platt
- Dickie Moore - Herbie, Mascot's Pal
- Junior Coghlan - Mascot's Pal
According to Warner Bros records the film earned $505,000 domestically and $99,000 domestically.
The film is preserved in the Library of Congress collection.
- Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 13 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: Fireman, Save My Child
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p.58 c.1978 the American Film Institute