Fire in the Opera House
Fire in the Opera House (German: Brand in der Oper) is a 1930 German drama film directed by Carl Froelich and starring Alexa Engström, Gustav Fröhlich and Gustaf Gründgens. A separate French-language version La barcarolle d'amour was also produced.
|Fire in the Opera House|
|Directed by||Carl Froelich|
|Produced by||Carl Froelich|
|Music by||Hanson Milde-Meissner|
The film's sets were designed by Franz Schroedter.
- Alexa Engström as Floriane Bach
- Gustav Fröhlich as Richard Faber
- Gustaf Gründgens as Otto van Lingen
- Gertrud Arnold as Frau Konsul van Lingen
- Marianne Fröhlich as Ilse van Lingen
- Hans Peppler as Der Theaterdirektor
- Julius Falkenstein as Löwenthal, Kassierer
- Arthur Kistenmacher as Der alte Korrepetitor
- Paul Mederow as Munk, erster Kapellmeister
- Aenne Goerling as Anna Riehl, Sängerin
- Ilse Nast as Berta Kranz, Choristin
- Hadrian Maria Netto
- Sophie Pagay
- Erich Kober
- Bruno Hoenscherle
- Art Winkler
- Arthur Bergen
- Marcel Merminod
- Franz Verdier
- Adolf Schroeder
- Willy Kaiser-Heyl
- Jarmila Novotná as Die Primadonna
- Irmgard Groß as Nikolaus
- Hendrik Appels as Titelpartie in 'Tannhäuser'
- Paul Rehkopf as Landgraf in 'Tannhäuser'
- Gerhard Vöge as Wolfram von Eschenbach in 'Tannhäuser'
- Werner Engels as Biterolf in 'Tannhäuser'
- Chor der Staatsoper Berlin as Chor
- Goble p. 696