|Full name||Finnur Justinussen|
|Date of birth||30 March 1989|
|Place of birth||Tórshavn, Faroe Islands|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2018||→ Næstved BK (loan)||15||(11)|
|2009–2011||Faroe Islands U21||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:10, 22 September 2020 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 3 June 2016
He began his career with local club GÍ Gøta. After GÍ Gøta and Leirvík ÍF merged in 2008, he played for the newly formed club Víkingur. He scored 19 goals in the 2009 season, making him the league top goalscorer. During the 2010 season he scored 7 league goals and 3 in the Faroese Cup. In 2011, he was top scorer again, with 21 goals. Having previously been on trials with Swedish Allsvenskan clubs Örebro SK and Trelleborgs FF, Finnur trialed with Superettan club Jönköpings Södra IF in late 2011. After impressing on trial he signed a permanent deal with the club in early 2012. In 2013, he returned to Víkingur ahead of the 2013 season.
On 9 October 2015, Justinussen joined Danish 2nd Division-side Fremad Amager. Finnur was loaned out to Næstved BK from January 2018 to June 2018, and then signed permanently for the club. He left the club on 29 January 2019 by mutual termination, because the trip from Copenhagen - where he lived - to Næstved, was too time consuming. Afterwards, he joined IF Føroyar in Amager.
Justinussen made his U21 debut in September 2009, in a 1-1 draw with Moldova. He made 8 appearances in total for the U21 team, of which he played in they won two matches, two draws, and four defeats, which were all qualifying matches for the 2011 Under-21 tournament. Justinussen was involved in the wins against Latvia and Andorra, but didn't feature in the 1-0 win over Russia.
He was called up to the Faroe Islands national team for the first time in September 2011, for the matches against Italy and Serbia. He was left out the matchday squad for the game against Italy, but was an unused substitute in the match verses Serbia. He made his debut for the team in August 2012 as a substitute, in a 2-0 loss to Iceland in Reykavik.
- "Season review: Faroe Islands". uefa.com. UEFA. 2009-10-09. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "Season review: Faroe Islands". uefa.com. UEFA. 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "Finnur klar för J-södra". nutidningen.nu (in Swedish). Nutidningen Nu. 2012-01-09. Archived from the original on 2013-02-23. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "VIKING TIL FREMAD AMAGER". Fremad Amager. 9 October 2015. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- Finnur Justinussen bliver i Næstved‚ bold.dk, 25 June 2018
- Topscoreren er færdig i Næstved, bold.dk, 29 January 2019
- Rønne fB på svær opgave mod IF Føroyar, bornholm.nu, 3 May 2019
- Roskilde hapser tidligere Næstved-bomber, bold, 24 July 2019
- FC Roskilde bryder med ex-Næstved-bomber, bold.dk, 25 October 2019
- "UEFA EURO - Serbia-Faroe Islands". uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
- "UEFA - Iceland-Faroe Islands". uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 2012-09-20.