|Location||5 nmi (9.3 km) east of Oskarshamn|
|Height||14.5 m (48 ft)|
|Shape||cylindrical tower with balcony and lantern|
|Markings||White and black|
|Operator||Swedish Maritime Administration (Sjöfartsverket)|
|Focal height||15.5 m (51 ft)|
|Lens||fifth order Fresnel lens|
|Range||16 nmi (30 km; 18 mi)|
|Characteristic||Fl (2) W 6s.|
Wrecks near FinnrevetEdit
The waters around island Furön are shallow and many ships have run aground in the area near the lighthouse.
Shipwrecks in the area:
- Schooner Charlotta wrecked east of Finnrevet 17 May 1882 in a northern gale.
- Russian schooner Lotus av Libau ran aground here in 1898.
- S/S Britkon, cargoship, built 1917 in Sunderland, beached at Finnrevet in November 1949. The steamship had a length of 109 meters, and broke in half after about one month grounded at the reef. The 37 men-crew were rescued by maritime pilots stationed on the nearby island Furön.
- The Hans Olof was a Swedish ship grounded at the reef in due to a sudden north-eastern gale in 1950.
- M/S Priwall, West German flagged cargoship beached at Finnrevet February 1, 1968 loaded with wooden goods.
- Rowlett, Russ. "Lighthouses of Sweden: Kalmar". The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- Calypso Diving Register of Wrecks Archived 24 August 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Oskarshamns skolstyrelse: Oskarshamn det egna samhället - Odlare och kustbor, tryckår 1979, s. 59.
- S/S Britkon on site Association for Hungarian Shipping
- Article in newspaper Nyheterna Archived 30 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine