Film Nagar, also known as Tinsel Town or Tollywood, is a neighborhood in the west of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is notable for its place as the home of the entertainment industry, including several of Tollywood's historic studios. The area consists of Jubilee Hills, Banjara Hills, Nanakramguda and Madhapur. The area is the headquarters of Telugu film industry, and the residential hub of Telugu film personalities.
Lotus Pond Near Film Nagar
|Named for||Film actors colony|
|Vehicle registration||TS 09|
The area and the vicinity is home to some of the largest film production companies like Ramanaidu Studios, Annapurna Studios, Ramakrishna Studios, Padmalaya Studios, Shabdhalaya Theaters, Vaishno Academy, Vyjayanthi Movies, Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures, Sri Venkateswara Creations, Fire Fly Creative Studios, and Makuta Graphics Studios. Shilpakala Vedika and Hyderabad International Convention Center, home to the Filmfare Awards South ceremony, are located in the vicinity.
- "56th Filmfare Awards South". The Times of India. 8 December 2011. Retrieved 22 October 2011.
- "Idea Filmfare awards ceremony on July 2". The Times of India. 11 June 2011.
- "Most of Jubilee Hills, Film Nagar is Wakf land". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 7 May 2013.
- Bhandaram, Vishnupriya (23 February 2013). "Keep it light". The Hindu. Chennai, India.
- "Security to be tightened at Ravindra Bharathi, Lalitha Kala Thoranam - The Times of India". The Times Of India. 18 March 2013.