The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Filippo Arturo Nesci is a multimedia artist and producer. Nesci was born in Rome graduated with honors from the Art Center College of Design (Pasadena, California) and currently lives in Los Angeles. He contributed to the invention of Multimedia Psychotherapy by his father (Domenico A. Nesci), a psychoanalyst in Rome and Toronto.
Filippo Arturo Nesci
January 22, 1993
|Alma mater||Art Center College of Design, Pasadena (CA)|
Nesci was producer of the following short films: Martha (director: Sam Benenati, score: James Vincent McMorrow), Snippets of Wally Watkins (director: Kevin Lin, 2014), Lineman (director: Eugene Weiss, 2013), Wrecks & Violins (director: Kevin Lin, 2012), The Carnival is on Fire (director: Ryan McDonald, 2012). He also produced music videos for the songs 80’s Fitness (KOAN Sound) and Monster (Meg Myers) as well as several commercials.
- D.A. Nesci: "Multimedia Psychotherapy: A psychodynamic Approach for Mourning in the Technological Age" Jason Aronson, Latham, 2013.
- Alberto Angelini: "I Memory objects di F. A. Nesci" Eidos – cinema psiche e arti visive, 31, 2015, p. 63.
- Thomas Wilmot: Review of Domenico Nesci's "Multimedia Psychotherapy: A Psychodynamic Approach for Mourning in the Technological Age". Psychoanalysis Downunder 13, June 2015.
- IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4891662/
- P.L. McGroarty: "Q & A with Italian Producer Filippo Nesci!" August 20, 2015
- Seth Perlstein: "Producer Filippo Nesci Continues the Nesci Family's Successful Lineage of Innovative Creations", International Film Review, August 22, 2015