Property of Hugo Pratt, acquired from 
Fair use for Corto Maltese and Hugo PrattEdit
- the particular cover is considered significant because it was the first publication;
- it is a low resolution copy of a comic book cover;
- copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the comic book;
- it does not limit the copyright owners rights to sell the comic book in any way;
- The image is displayed on various websites, so its use on Wikipedia does not make it significantly more accessible or visible than it already is.
|This image is from a comic strip, webcomic or from the cover or interior of a comic book. The copyright for this image is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic or the writer(s) and/or artist(s) which produced the comic in question. It is believed that|
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:WikiProject Comics/copyright for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:58, 27 May 2017||280 × 356 (31 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|23:13, 2 June 2007||No thumbnail||478 × 608 (79 KB)||Murgh||Property of Hugo Pratt, acquired from [http://www.archivespratt.net] == Fair use for Corto Maltese and Hugo Pratt== The image Pratt-corto1.jpg is being linked here; though the picture is originally copyright I (M<small>urgh</small>|
- You cannot overwrite this file.