Mast_movie.jpg (264 × 376 pixels, file size: 22 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Mast, a 1999 film by Ram Gopal Verma
|This image is the cover of a videotape, DVD, Blu-ray, etc. and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the video or the studio which produced the video in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of video covers
Fair use in Mast (film)Edit
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It's a low resolution copy of a Film Poster / VHS or DVD Cover.
- It doesn't limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the film in any way, in fact, it may encourage sales.
- Because of the low resolution, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the artwork/image.
- The image is itself a subject of discussion in the article or used in the infobox thereof.
- The image is significant because it was used to promoted a notable film.
- Derived from a digital capture (photo/scan) of the Film Poster/ VHS or DVD Cover (creator of this digital version is irrelevant as the copyright in all equivalent images is still held by the same party). Copyright held by the film company or the artist. Claimed as fair use regardless.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:44, 16 October 2017||264 × 376 (22 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|01:43, 12 March 2007||No thumbnail||341 × 486 (66 KB)||Sharnak||Mast, a 1999 film by|
- You cannot overwrite this file.