|Birth name||Josh Gard|
|Genres||Dubstep, Drumstep, electronic|
|Occupation(s)||Music producer, DJ|
|Labels||DOOM Music; OWSLA; Never Say Die Records|
|Associated acts||CasOne; Del the Funky Homosapien; Kool Keith; Tommy Lee;|
Figure is largely known for his Monsters series, which features drumstep tracks mixed with horror movie samples. As of 2018, he has released 9 volumes in the series. Since 2012 Universal Studios have enlisted him to supply the soundtrack for their annual event Halloween Horror Nights.
Besides his horror themed releases, Figure has also ventured into traditional electronic music genres. On September 10, 2013 he released an EP titled "Horns of the Apocalypse" through the record label OWSLA. Further showcasing his abilities, Figure released a full-length album titled "Gravity" on August 31, 2015.
Figure's song "Monster Mania" was featured on the sixth episode of season eleven of the show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
|Monsters of Drumstep, Vol. 1||
|Monsters of Drumstep, Vol. 2||
|Monsters, Vol. 3||
|Monsters, Vol. 4||
|Monsters Selected Remixes||
|Monsters, Vol. 5||
|Selected Remixes, Vol. 2|
|Monsters 7 Remixes||
|The Asylum (Monsters 9)||
|In & Out of Brooklyn|
|House On the Hill|
|The Doses / War Fair|
|Show You Bass|
|The Destruction Series, Vol. 1|
|Horns of the Apocalypse|
|Heartbeat of Hell||
|Chew You to Pieces||
- "Figure - OWSLA". OWSLA. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "Figure :: Beatport DJs". Beatport. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Barkis, Ian (18 October 2013). "Figure - Monsters Vol. 4". Your EDM. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- Gullotta, Steve (29 September 2014). "FIGURE - Monsters Vol. 5, Brutal Resonance". Brutal Resonance. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- Thompson, A.D. (17 July 2014). "'Face Off' comes to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights". USA Today. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- "UNIVERSAL MONSTERS REMIX: RESURRECTION FEATURING THE MUSIC OF FIGURE". Universal Studios. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- "Figure - Horns of the Apocalypse EP - Nest HQ". NEST HQ. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- "Everything You Need To Know About: Figure - Gravity". UKF. Retrieved 26 August 2015.