Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool. It is primarily web-based, with additional offline features enabled by desktop applications for macOS and Windows. The Figma Mirror companion apps for Android and iOS allow viewing Figma prototypes on mobile devices. The feature set of Figma focuses on use in user interface and user experience design, with an emphasis on real-time collaboration.
|Initial release||27 September 2016|
|Operating system||macOS, Windows, Chrome OS|
On October 22, 2019, Figma released Figma Community, allowing designers to publish their work for others to view and remix.
As of April 2020, Figma was valued at more than $2 billion.
- Gonzalez, Robbie. "Figma Wants Designers to Collaborate Google-Docs Style". WIRED. WIRED. Retrieved 1 June 2020.
- Constine, Josh. "23-Year-Old's Design Collaboration Tool Figma Launches With $14M To Fight Adobe". TechCrunch. TechCrunch. Retrieved 1 June 2020.
- "Figma Releases: Figma 1.0.0". Figma. Retrieved 1 June 2020.
- Lee, Dami. "Figma's new community profiles let users view and remix design files". The Verge. The Verge. Retrieved 1 June 2020.
- Konrad, Alex (April 30, 2020). "Figma Eyes Acquisitions, New Tools With $50 Million In Fresh Funding At $2 Billion Valuation". Forbes.