|Look up Fife or fife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fife is a council area and historic county in Scotland.
Fife may also refer to:
- Fife (instrument), a musical instrument similar to the piccolo
People with the surnameEdit
- Austin E. and Alta S. Fife, pioneering Utah folklorists
- Catherine Fife (born 1968/1969), Canadian politician
- Duncan Phyfe (born Duncan Fife, 1768–1854), American cabinetmaker
- Dane Fife (born 1979), American basketball player
- Danny Fife (born 1949), American baseball player
- David Fife (1805–1877), Canadian farmer
- Dougie Fife (born 1990), Scottish rugby union player
- Fred J. Fife (born 1937), American politician and engineer
- Graeme Fife, English writer, playwright and broadcaster
- Ivy Fife (1905–1976), New Zealand painter
- Jason Fife (born 1981), American football player
- John Fife, human rights activist
- Phyllis Fife (born 1948), American painter
- Robert Fife (born 1954), Canadian journalist
- Sam Fife (1926–1979), Christian leader
- Stephen Fife (born 1986), American baseball player
- Wal Fife (1929–2017), Australian politician
- Barney Fife, a fictional character in The Andy Griffith Show portrayed by Don Knotts
People with the given nameEdit
- Fife Symington (born 1945), American businessman and politician
- Fief, a central element of feudalism
- Fife Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Fife Lake, Michigan, U.S.
- Fife Lake Township, Michigan, U.S.
- Fifer (disambiguation)
- Fyfe, a name
- Fyffe (disambiguation)
- William Fife (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Fife
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.