Fetuvalu Secondary School
Fetuvalu Secondary School is a day school in the Pacific island nation of Tuvalu that is operated by the Church of Tuvalu and is located on Funafuti atoll. The school re-opened in 2003 having been closed for 5 years; the school offered Form 3 and added Forms 4 to 6 in subsequent years.
|Fetuvalu Secondary School|
|Denomination||Church of Tuvalu|
|Teaching staff||12 (2012)|
|Gender||boys and girls school|
From 2006, Fetuvalu offers the Cambridge syllabus. Fetuvalu follows a different curriculum to that provided by Motufoua Secondary School, which is the government school, although its education programmes are equivalent to those offered at Motufoua from Year 9 to Year 12. Fetuvalu students that want to attend university can proceed to Year 13 at the government’s Form Seven programme or students can attend the foundation programme offered through the University of the South Pacific (USP) Extension Centre in Funafuti.
- "Gender awareness training in Tuvalu". Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Education Statistical Report". Tuvalu Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Education for All 2015 National Review: Tuvalu" (PDF). World Education Forum. 22 May 2015. Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Fetuvalu High School (Funafuti)". Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Tuvalu: A Situational Analysis of Children, Women and Youth - Part 2: Services and Opportunities" (PDF). UNICEF Pacific Office, Fiji. Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- Turner, Barry (2014). The Statesman's Yearbook 2015: The Politics, Cultures and Economies of the World. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Michael Crossley, Greg Hancock, Terra Sprague (editors) (2015). Education in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Bloomsbury Publishing.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link) CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- "University of the South Pacific – Tuvalu Campus". Welcome to the Tuvalu Campus. 2019. Retrieved 28 August 2019.