|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Port Townsend, Washington|
|Distribution||Consortium Book Sales & Distribution (US, Canada)|
Turnaround Publisher Services (UK)
Tim Burton's film Ed Wood was based upon the Feral House title, Nightmare of Ecstasy: The Life and Art of Edward D. Wood Jr. The Feral House title American Hardcore: A Tribal History by Steven Blush has been made into a feature documentary of the same name, released by Sony Classics in the fall of 2006.
- Winner: Best Book of 1989 by Readercon: Apocalypse Culture edited by Adam Parfrey
- Winner: Firecracker Award, Best Music Book of 1999: Lords of Chaos: The Bloody Rise of the Satanic Metal Underground by Michael Moynihan and Didrik Søderlind 
- Winner: Independent Publisher Awards Best Pop Culture Book of 2000: Pills-a-Go-Go: A Fiendish Investigation Into Pill Marketing, Art, History & Consumption by Jim Hogshire
- Winner: Independent Publisher Awards Best Erotica Book of 2005: SuicideGirls edited by Missy Suicide 
- Winner: Independent Publisher Awards Best Pop Culture Book of 2006: Sin-A-Rama: Sleaze Sex Paperbacks of the Sixties edited by Brittany A. Daley, Hedi El Kholti, Earl Kemp, Miriam Linna, and Adam Parfrey
- Winner: Independent Publisher Awards Best History Book of 2012 Silver Medal: Ritual America: Secret Brotherhoods and Their Influence on America Society by Adam Parfrey, and Craig Heimbichner 
- Choosing Death: The Improbable History of Death Metal & Grindcore (published by Feral House)
- "About Us". Feral House. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- Umland, Samuel J. (2015). The Tim Burton Encyclopedia. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 182.
- Guerrasio, Jason (2006-09-22). "Fast, Cheap and Out of Control". Filmmaker. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- Library Thing
- Independent Publisher Online Magazine Archived 2007-07-05 at the Wayback Machine
- Independent Publisher Online Magazine
- Independent Publisher Awards 2012