Fellowship of Vocation(Redirected from Fellowship Of Vocation)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A person becomes a member after consultation with their Rector who will recommend them to their Diocesan Director of Ordinands. However, membership implies no pledge to ordination either by the member or by the Bishop.
After at least one year of regular participation in Fellowship events, members are able to apply to their Bishop for the next formal stage in their journey to Ordination.
Rule of lifeEdit
Members are asked to observe the following Rule of Life during their time as a member of the Fellowship:
- To pray each morning and evening.
- To regularly study and meditate upon the Holy Scriptures.
- To be regular in attendance at public worship every Sunday.
- To receive the Holy Communion at least once a month.
- To giver personal service to Church, neighbours and the community.
- To follow the example of Christ in home and daily life, and to bear personal witness to him.