Federal Convention (disambiguation)
Federal Convention may refer to:
- Constitutional Convention (United States) (1787), the convention where the United States Constitution was written, also called the Philadelphia Convention
- Convention to propose amendments to the United States Constitution, method of proposing amendment(s) to the U.S. Constitution
- Federal Convention (German Confederation), the legislative body of the German Confederation
- Federal Convention (Germany), the body that elects the President of Germany
- Federal Convention of Namibia, a former political party in Namibia
- National Democratic and Federal Convention, a political party in Chad
- Conventions held preliminary to the Federation of Australia#Early constitutional conventions
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Federal Convention.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.