Fauquier County Public Schools
The Fauquier County Public Schools system (abbreviated FCPS) is a school division in the U.S. commonwealth of Virginia. It is a branch of the Fauquier County government which administers public schools in Fauquier County.
|Fauquier County Public Schools|
320 Hospital Drive
|School type||Public, school division|
|Superintendent||Dr. David Jeck|
|Area||Fauquier County, Virginia|
FCPS enrolls approximately 11,287 students in 20 schools (11 elementary schools, 5 middle schools, 3 high schools, 1 alternative learning school). The school board is currently led by Chairman Donna Grove, appointed in 2008. The school system finished with a graduation rate of 95.5% for the class of 2017.
- Auburn Middle School
- Cedar Lee Middle School
- W. C. Taylor Middle School
- Marshall Middle School
- Warrenton Middle School
- C. M. Bradley Elementary School
- James G. Brumfield Elementary School
- W. G. Coleman Elementary School
- Grace Miller Elementary School
- H. M. Pearson Elementary School
- C. Hunter Ritchie Elementary School
- P. B. Smith Elementary School
- Claude Thompson Elementary School
- Mary Walter Elementary School
- Greenville Elementary School
- M. M. Pierce Elementary School
- "About FHS". Fauquier High School. FCPS. Archived from the original on 28 February 2007. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "Meet Your Board Members". Fauquier County Public Schools. FCPS. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- Jeck, David. "Superintendent's Annual Report". Fauquier County Public Schools. FCPS. Retrieved 29 January 2018.