Mohamed Farouk al-Fishawy
5 February 1952
|Died||25 July 2019 (aged 67)|
He was born as Mohamed Farouk al-Fishawy in Sirs El-Layan, Monufia Governorate on 5 February 1952. He was one of the youngest of his 3 brothers and 2 sisters. His father died when he was 11 years old and his elder brother Rashad al-Fishawy took care of him and raised him. He received his Bachelor's degree in general medicine and before that he received his Bachelor of Arts from Ain Shams University.
He started his artistic career in the 1970s and starred in dozens of films and television series. He worked in more than 130 films, including al-Qatila (1991), al-Tufan (1985), al-Rasif (1993), Mutarada Fi al-Mamnu (1993), Ghadan Sa'antaqem (1980), Hanafy al-Obaha (1990), La Tasalni Man Ana (1984), Siriyun Lilghaya (1986), Nessa Khalf al-Qodban (1986), Qahwat al-Muaridi (1981), el-Mar'a el-Hadeedeya (1987), Fatat Min Israeel (1999), al-Fadiha (1992) and Dik al-Barabir (1992). He also worked in TV dramas.
Al-Fishawy married three times. His first wife was actress Samia al-Alfi, from 1972 until their divorce in 1992. They had two sons, Omar and Ahmed. His second wife was actress Suhair Ramzi; they married in 1992 and separated after five years, subsequently divorcing. His third wife was non-celebrity, Nouran Mansor and separated in 1998. He also had a relationship with actress Laila Elwi, but did not marry her.
Illness and deathEdit
Al-Fishawy died on 25 July 2019 at the age of 67.
- "Veteran actor Farouk el-Fishawy died at the age of 67". EgyptToday.
- "رحيل النجم المصري فاروق الفيشاوي". RT Arabic.
- "تعرَّف على الاسم الحقيقي للفنان فاروق الفيشاوي". www.filfan.com.
- "وفاة الفنان المصري فاروق الفيشاوي عن 67 عاما | فايزة الهنداوي". 25 July 2019.
- "وفاة الممثل المصري فاروق الفيشاوي". 25 July 2019 – via www.bbc.com.
- "السيرة الذاتية للفنان فاروق الفيشاوي وأهم أعماله الفنية". 25 July 2019.
- "فاروق الفيشاوي خان جميع زوجاته.. سمية الألفي وسهير رمزي ولم يستطع الإرتباط بليلى علوي". Laha Magazine. 25 July 2019.
- "5 فنانات في حياة فاروق الفيشاوي". مجلة سيدتي. 25 July 2019.
- "شائعات وحب وصداقة.. "النص الحلو" في حياة فاروق الفيشاوي". honna.elwatannews.com.