Fake-Out is a 1982 American film directed by Matt Cimber.
It was also known as Nevada Heat.
The film was Pia Zadora's second lead role in a feature. All her first three films as star were financed by the company of her then husband Meshulam Riklis (the others were Butterfly and The Lonely Lady). Matt Cimber,who directed Butterfly, also made Fake Out.
The film was mostly shot on location in Las Vegas, principally around the Riviera Hotel.
- "The Young and the Riklis". New York Magazine. 25 February 1982. p. 30.
- For a fistful of dollars The Guardian (1959-2003); London (UK) [London (UK)]06 June 1981: 11.
- PIA PULLS OUT ALL THE STOPS FOR 'THE LONELY LADY' Rea, Steven X. Philadelphia Inquirer; Philadelphia, Pa. [Philadelphia, Pa]06 Oct 1983: C.1.
- Klein, Alvin (March 7, 1982). "PIA ZADORA RELISHES HER STARDOM". New York Times.
- MOVIES: THE MAN WHO PUT PIA'S NAME IN LIGHTS--HER HUSBAND Mann, Roderick. Los Angeles Times 3 May 1981: n24.