This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2019)
|Type||Public limited company|
|Founded||2005Isle of Manin|
Formed in 2005, Fairground's primary business was in the online casino sector, but it also operated two online poker cardrooms. In June 2006, the company acquired the Spin Palace Group for approximately $65 million.
Casinos owned by the group included:
- Spin Palace Casino
- Ruby Fortune Casino
- Mummys Gold Casino
- Piggs Casino
- Cabaret Club
- Jackpots in a Flash
The poker rooms were:
- Spin Palace Poker
As of October 2006 the company no longer took United States customers due to passing of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006. Subsequently, the company was liquidated.
- "Admission Letter" (PDF). Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- "Fairground Gaming Interim Results". investegate. 25 September 2006. Retrieved 25 January 2021.
- Malinsky, David (6 May 2006). "Fairground Gaming acquires The Spin Palace Group for up to $66m". Bookmakers Review. Retrieved 25 January 2021.
- BBC: Firms suspend US gaming business
- Telegraph.co.uk: 17 November 2006