|Date of birth||August 8, 1991|
|Place of birth||Necochea, Argentina|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||220 lb (15 st 10 lb; 100 kg)|
|Rugby union career|
Bosh, who plays at Hooker, started playing as semi-professional level in 2011 for Club Universitario de Buenos Aires where he picked up 33 appearances for his club. In May 2014, he was selected for a South American XV side to face the Pumas in a pre-season friendly before the 2014 June internationals. That month, he was selected for the Argentina Jaguars ahead of the 2014 IRB Tbilisi Cup, where he made his first appearance of the bench against Emerging Italy. He started against Georgia on 18 June, but was red carded on the 70th minute for fighting with Georgian prop Giorgi Mtchedlishvili.
In 2016, Bosh was called up to the senior Argentina side ahead of the 2016 Americas Rugby Championship, but following an injury sustained in training 2 days before the first game, he was withdrawn from the side. In May 2016, he made his international debut, starting against Uruguay in the 2016 Sudamérica Rugby Cup. He was called up to the senior squad for their 2-test series against France and a test against Italy but did not make an appearance in the June window. He was later called up for the 2016 Rugby Championship.
- Los Pumas derrotaron a Sudamérica XV por 40-0 Archived 2014-06-01 at the Wayback Machine
- Georgia 16 Argentina Jaguars 26
- Bosch injured, Baldunciel joins Argentina
- Plantel de Los Pumas para junio Archived 2016-06-05 at the Wayback Machine
- Plantel de Los Pumas para el RCH 2016 Archived 2016-08-18 at the Wayback Machine