(Redirected from Faculty (disambiguation))
|Look up faculty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faculty may refer to:
- Faculty (academic staff), the academic staff of a university (North American usage)
- Faculty (division), a division within a university (usage outside of the United States)
- Faculty (instrument), an instrument or warrant in canon law, especially a judicial or quasi-judicial warrant from an ecclesiastical court or tribunal
- Faculty (company), a British artificial intelligence company
- Aspects of intelligence ("cognitive faculties")
- Senses of sight, hearing, touch, etc. ("perceptive faculties")
- The Faculty, a 1998 horror/sci-fi movie by Robert Rodriguez
- The Faculty (TV series), a 1996 American sitcom
- The rights of a priest to celebrate or perform various liturgical functions
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faculty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.